I slept in and had to bolt for my train, which made me feel all worried and sick but I made it on time, only to get off and walk to the studio and arrive to a phonecall from my last booking of the day yesterday.
He got writing on his arm and called to tell me he had given me the wrong spelling of his wifes name, which meant his tattoo was wrong and could I fix it?
I was freaking out even though it wasnt my fault.
I booked him in for the end of the day, but I was freaking out and worried during all my other appointments. Some of them wernt booked in long enough and some where booke din too long so everything was just screwed and I was so fecking busy!
Thank GOD I freehanded the guys writing and I was able to fix the name to the correct spelling in about 3 seconds.
NIGHTMARE OF A DAY!
- thechroniclesofalexandria said: damn that’s scary! at least you could fix the mix up :D
- jordantheafterman said: Holy crap, glad it all worked out!!
- jordantheafterman likes this
- seven-shades said: oh dear zeus. bed, bad movie and ice cream, STAT. rest your bones before it all starts again tomorrow.
- rock-and-roll-romance said: Who the hell doesn’t know how to spell their wife’s name?!
- nevermore-ink posted this